Prev: [FT] Fleet Lists Next: Re: [FT] Big GenCon thank you

Re: [DS2]Battalion TO&E skeleton draft for my campaign generator

From: Jakim Friant <jmodule@y...>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 05:29:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [DS2]Battalion TO&E skeleton draft for my campaign generator

--- Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com> wrote:

[SNIP unit stuff]

> BTW, does it strike anyone else odd that the HQ and
> HQ support at company level is apparently subsumed
> into one of the Platoons?

In the DS2 fluff?  I imagined that since command was
consolidated at the "Battle Group" level you're not
going to see any command units other than Platoon
Leader vehicles.

In my games, it's worked just as well to have company
HQ unit as to not.  My bigest problem was not having
enough minis to make all the units I wanted for each
side. :)

Prev: [FT] Fleet Lists Next: Re: [FT] Big GenCon thank you