Prev: Re: Future terrain Re: [SG] Modelling (was [FT]Just received...) Next: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions

Re: Future terrain Re: [SG] Modelling (was [FT]Just received...)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 10:27:46 +0100
Subject: Re: Future terrain Re: [SG] Modelling (was [FT]Just received...)

>At 04:06  9/08/01 -0400, you wrote:
>>At 5:42 PM +1000 8/9/01, Derek Fulton wrote:
>>>
>>>Already there click on
>>>
>>>http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/Gallery/GalleryFrame.htm
>>>
>>>and follow the miscellaneous link and you see what I mean :)
>>>
>>>And you can find them at
>>>
>>>http://www.gtns.net/gzg/gzg-gz.html
>>>
>>>GZ-01 and GZ-01A
>>
>>Hmmmmm......Which landmate is that? A Guges-D?
>
>No unfortunately :(  Got the standing version some time ago.

The "Landmate" is a VERY old sculpt now, one of the earliest 25mm figs
we
produced - it's not up to today's standards of detail etc, but we keep
it
in production because it still sells! It was VERY LOOSELY patterened on
various designs from the first Appleseed book, including the Guges, but
without the sub-arms.
The "Not-Deunan-and-Bri" figs (GZ01 and 01A), on the other hand, are
(IMHO)
some of the nicest-sculpted pieces in our ranges, even though they've
been
out many years now....

Jon (GZG)