Prev: [FT] Quick GenCon Rundown Next: Re: [FT] Quick GenCon Rundown

Re: [FT] Quick GenCon Rundown

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 14:03:02 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Quick GenCon Rundown

***
Friday - Sci-Fi Crossover 12 noon
No one showed up.  Not being in the Pre-reg guide really hurts.  Lots of
people stopped by to look at the minis and several of them did later
show
up
to play the 5pm game.
***

Wasn't this the one that Andrew showed, but I didn't? Wouldn't have been
good with just two folks, mind you, but I had to apologize to both you
AND
him, given he was one of my most ardent players in my failed campaign
here
in Lincoln, for my bad.

I was pretty out of it the first couple of days after driving to Missou
pick up my daughter, back to NE, and then the long van ride to
Milwaukee.

***
The Beast took a bunch of damage with his Federation
Dreadnought and dished out a bunch too.
***

NOBODY was noticing that thing would have gone *poof* with a couple of
good
strikes. ;->= The cruiser was almost unscratched, though.

The game WAS a high point of the weekend for me, though.

***
Greg, after all the names and faces that passed in front of me, I'm
sorry
that I can't remember you specifically but I'm glad you had a good time.
Which game did you play?
***

Wasn't the 'no-name' badges sheer genius?!?!?

Prev: [FT] Quick GenCon Rundown Next: Re: [FT] Quick GenCon Rundown