Prev: Re: [FT] Big GenCon thank you Next: Re: [FT] Big GenCon thank you

Re: [FT] Big GenCon thank you

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 10:50:31 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Big GenCon thank you

Welcome to the List.  We're an odd lot, but interesting, and the
signal-to-noise ratio is quite good.  Caveat: when one of the listers
talks
about the biological details of obscure fish (or the radar
characteristics
of antitank missiles, or the exact procedure for kicking in a door and
going
through with assault rifle in hand, or the life cycle of stars)--be
careful
when you argue with the poster because there's a good chance that the
speaker deals with that subject professionally.    (except me, of
course--I
get paid to *sound* convincing)  :-)