Prev: Re: [FT] Big GenCon thank you Next: RE: [FT] Big GenCon thank you

No AAR Re: [FT] Big GenCon thank you

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 08:55:08 -0500
Subject: No AAR Re: [FT] Big GenCon thank you

I won't try an AAR; some of the fun for me was taking a strange design,
cold. This even though Dean posts most of the info on the Star Ranger
site.

I will mention two thoughts: I assume the scenerio I played will see
some
changes, given the fighter cluster that occurred, with my ships doing
about
the only shooting(and receiving fire) til the last turns.

Also, read the descriptions VERY carefully; I totally misused my ships,
given the fighter-centric nature of the event. Didn't stop me from
shredding one, and partially another, evil imperial star destroyers.

Oh, expect plenty of people to stop by, first to be impressed with the
mixed universes, only, on second look, to be constantly saying: Oh, wow!
(fill in the blank); where in the hell did you get one of those?!?!?

Dean's prepared with lists of his often out-of-production ships and
fighters. ;->=

Prev: Re: [FT] Big GenCon thank you Next: RE: [FT] Big GenCon thank you