Prev: Re: Bifrost 2001 Next: Re: FSE capital world

RE: FSE capital world

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 07:20:26 -0400
Subject: RE: FSE capital world

As far as I can tell, the FSE HQ is still based on Earth.

The know powers with off-earth capitals are:
 ESU - Nova Moskva (2127)
 LLAR - Santa Rico (Probably, LLAR lost all Earth
	holdings and fled to Santa Rico, 2098)
 NAC - Albion (2135)
 NFR - Bretonneux (2169)
 NI - Gan (2096)
 SK - Abu Harman or Sad Al Bari (2130)

Powers of unknown capitals:
 FSE
 FCT
 IC
 IF
 PAU
 RH
 OU

[Plug]
See the Expanded GZG Universe Future History at
http://www.ftsr.org/gzg/gzghist.asp
[end Plug]

---
Brian Bell