Prev: RE: [OT]Ok chance to be web critics again! Next: Re: FT-Movement, corkscrewing

RE: [SG] Ship building

From: Rick Rutherford <Rick@e...>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 08:26:28 -0400
Subject: RE: [SG] Ship building

Hiya,

I don't know if this will help, but Steve Jackson Games has 25mm scale
deck plans for 5 different Traveller starships. This is from the
sjgames.com web site:

"Thirteen double-sided maps join to form the full Beowulf - with hexes
on
one side and squares on the other, every Traveller fan will be able to
use
them! And there's a sheet of Cardboard Heroes miniatures with crew and
pirates...."

http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/traveller/products.html

-- Rick Rutherford