Prev: Re: Irregular Starships Next: Re: Yes, Yes.... He is a God (at least a Minor One!)

Re: Yes, Yes.... He is a God (at least a Minor One!)

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 22:30:00 EDT
Subject: Re: Yes, Yes.... He is a God (at least a Minor One!)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggg
hhhhhhhhhhh!

I am STILL  waiting for my retailer's call to be returned about the
status of my GZG order (I'm not the only person with stuff in this order
either)! And yes, that was a shout!  This is insane.

Take a note - next time: Direct.

On Sun, 5 Aug 2001 21:37:19 -0400 "Thomas Barclay"
<kaladorn@fox.nstn.ca>
writes:
>Unsolicited Testimonial:
>
>Yes, this isn't topical, except to say that I just
>put in an order a little bit ago for a pile of stuff
>(a couple of hundred pounds) from Mr. Tuffley.
>It was large in terms of numbers of items (lots
>of individual figures from the various
>personalities lines). He had the whole thing
>packed, totalled and either mailed or ready to
>go inside or 36 hours. It happened so darn
>fast, my head was spinning. Now of course, it is
>up to the tender mercies of International Postal
>Operations (in whom I have limited faith).
>
>But in terms of turn around time, I have nothing
>but the highest praise for Mr. Tuffley. He took a
>big ugly order (and patiently waited for me to
>put it together after I promised it to him a few
>days before) and got it out the door faster
>than I expected by a factor of three to five.
>Blistering, I'd have to call the pace.
>
>I'd just like to say I've done business with KR,
>Nic and Jon (I try to get at least one order to
>each of them every 18 months if I can
>manage), and their flexibility (getting me special
>requests like a fleet pack with a FB instead of FT
>for a new player), their speed, their
>competence (rarely - as in I can't recall one - a
>problem or mistake in shipping or packing),
>and their personal touch makes dealing with
>them about 1 billion times nicer than trying to
>fight with stores to order their stuff and wait
>and wait and wait for it to actually never arrive.
>
>Our local store is good in that they do seem to
>care and they have lots of neat stuff and if I
>want a boardgame or card game, I go buy it
>there. But if I want FT/SG/DS or related
>products, I go to the source(s). And I have not
>regretted it yet, nor do I expect to. Don't suffer
>interminable wait times nor questionable
>delivery - go to the source. That's my advice.
>
>KR, Jon T, Nic - Keep it up! You guys maintain
>my faith in "quality service", a concept sadly
>abused by far too many retail and wholesale
>outfits these days. And don't get me started on
>the Telcos or Cable Companies....
>
>Tomb Raider

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Irregular Starships Next: Re: Yes, Yes.... He is a God (at least a Minor One!)