Prev: Re: FT-Movement, corkscrewing Next: Re: FT-Movement, corkscrewing

Re: [SG] Ship building

From: Ray Forsythe <erf2@g...>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 09:29:05 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG] Ship building

Imperium Games had a nice ship design book for Traveller, "Naval
Architect's Manual" which had lots and lots of floor plans for commonly
encountered ship spaces.  Quarters, sickbays, tactical action centers,
gunnery spaces, etc.

http://www.stl-online.net/vanya/products/naval_architects_manual.html

I have absolutely no idea if Imperium Games is still solvent or not, but
the books can still be found in game stores, and a search for the name
turned up a few online merchants who claim to have copies for sale
(there's also a "Naval Architects Manual" for GDW 2300 game floating
around, but it has no deck plans, only design rules for Star Cruiser).

--
Ray Forsythe
erf2@gte.net