Prev: Re: Okay, how does this work...) Next: B-17's in space next, I suppose...

Re: [OT] Bye for 2 Weeks

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 15:16:57 EDT
Subject: Re: [OT] Bye for 2 Weeks

Probably miss you but have some fun and come back intact.  Where are you
going?	Someplace *nice* I hope (Sigh I got Fort Dix for two weeks my
last year in the reserves...  Almost became a injury statistics due to
freezing rain on the steps on day.)  Annual training or TDY?

Glenn, who has seen too many 'training accidents' thank you very much.

On Fri, 03 Aug 2001 09:10:07 -0700 Sean Bayan Schoonmaker
<s_schoon@pacbell.net> writes:
>Hi All,
>
>I'll be away and out of communication for the next two weeks, owing
>to military duty.
>
>Schoon

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Okay, how does this work...) Next: B-17's in space next, I suppose...