Prev: Re: AW: Finally my own website - ... Next: Re: AW: Finally my own website - ..

AW: AW: Finally my own website - ..

From: AgisN@t... (Agis Neugebauer)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:47:41 +0200
Subject: AW: AW: Finally my own website - ..

Oh Boy, THAT felt good.  :-)
Gimme more...

No honestly, big thanks.
Agis

<snip>
Ok, we'll buy that on the basic paint job; though, you have to take
credit
for just how stunning the choice of colors are. Also, looks like damn
fine
camera work, as well.  Whether by luck or planning, the detail leapt out
and grabbed us all.

And, I think, that's the point. If the detailing, with the
lights/portholes/whathaveyou didn't make you sweat, even just a little,
we're all groaning. Oh, and I REALLY like the way the silver parts came
out.

Not groaning as when I saw, up close, an example of Beth's hand-painted
hopper logo, mind you.	;->=

Enjoy the compliments, Agis, and continue to build the site, to try even
more challenges.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: AW: Finally my own website - ... Next: Re: AW: Finally my own website - ..