Prev: Re: FT-Sub systems Next: Re: AW: Finally my own website - ...

AW: Finally my own website - ...

From: AgisN@t... (Agis Neugebauer)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:48:05 +0200
Subject: AW: Finally my own website - ...

Whoahh!
Thanks for the kind words everybody.
To tell the truth the UNSC ships are really fast paintjobs.
Because of the angular shape you do not have to really highlight them.
Dark Blue at the bottom, lighter blue on the sides and lightest blue on
the top.
Ta, ta basic shape finished. Paint some "lighted" windows + some
stuctures - that ' s it.

Wait until my Kra'Vak are posted...  ;-)
Hopefully next weekend.

cheerio,
Agis