Prev: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator Version 2 Next: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator Version 2

[FT] Ship Names

From: "Andrew Ayres" <ftshipcreator@b...>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 21:38:40 +1000
Subject: [FT] Ship Names

Hey All,
  I'm just catching up after 3 months of not being able to read messages
(and boy can this list right!), but I need to pick up on a thread from 2
and
a half months ago.

The thread was NAC peerage, but it had names of nobles as in below, but
was thinking these would make great names for ship designs, and ship
names
for actual ones in fleets.  For the FTSC, people have requested a name
list,
so if people can give me lists of names (preferably from all major - and
minor if available - sides) I can incorporate these into the program.
Optionally, indicate names best suited to classes, and other best suited
names, though I'd be happy enough with any names.

----------
The names from the thread Thomas Barclay started were:

Glancing through the list of Canadian Governor Generals alone shows me
Viscount Monck
Lord Lisgar
Earl of Dufferin
Duke of Argyll/Marquess of Lorne
Marquess of Landsdowne
Lord Stanley
Earl of Aberdeen
Earl of Minto
Earl Grey
HRH Duke of Connaught
Duke of Devonshire
Lord Byng
Viscount Willingdon
Earl of Bessborough
Lord Tweedsmuir
Earl of Athlone
Viscount Alexander
----

Thanx in advance,
Andrew Ayres
mailto:ftshipcreator@bigpond.com

Prev: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator Version 2 Next: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator Version 2