Prev: Re: FT-Subs? Next: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator Version 2

Power Projection

From: "Paul Radford" <paulradford@i...>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 09:56:03 +0100
Subject: Power Projection

Hello All,

For those of you who are following the Power Projection campaign, Part 6
has
just been added, along with the ssds for The Ships Of Power Projection.
In
fact, there has been a bit of a general overhaul of the whole site.

http://www.innotts.co.uk/~paulradford/ft/index.html

Also, for those who know me from Gencon UK etc, I won't be attending
this
year and thus won't be organising a tournament i'm afraid. I'm not sure
if
my co-host, list regular, Charles Taylor will be running anything. I'd
like
to say i'll be at Colours, Warfare, and Bifrost 2001, but at this point,
can't guarantee those either :(

Cheers,

Paul
Home page: http://www.innotts.co.uk/~paulradford/index.html
FT	      : http://www.innotts.co.uk/~paulradford/ft/index.html
Clan HBD : http://www.hbd.da.ru

Prev: Re: FT-Subs? Next: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator Version 2