Prev: RE: Movies) Next: Re: Eureka 300 Club 15mm Figures

Looking For Traveller Starship Mini (Patrol Cruiser)

From: kaime@m...
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 14:03:10 -0400
Subject: Looking For Traveller Starship Mini (Patrol Cruiser)

Wanting to complete my collection (I think I'll always find more mini's
want :D .)

Sorry to ask here, but I'm looking for a specific starship mini.  The
Traveller ship I'm looking for, the Patrol Cruiser, can be viewed at the
below addy:

http://zappa.brainiac.com/spaceship/rafm-5804.html

If you have one or more, or a lot, to sell / trade or if you know of
somewhere I could find one please contact me directly at the below addy.

Thanks,

Aimee

Prev: RE: Movies) Next: Re: Eureka 300 Club 15mm Figures