Prev: Re: FSE colour schemes site Next: RE: Movies)

Re: Movies)

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 27 Jul 2001 09:26:22 -0700
Subject: Re: Movies)

On Fri, 27 July 2001, Glenn M Wilson wrote:

> Would predators (assume the KV are predators for now) tend then to
make
> them *not* stay still so as to flush prey?

I got to thinking, in a thread on the playtest list, about the KV's
physiology. It's possible that their whole "adrenalin rage" thing came
from hiding and then rushing out to quickly kill a prey that walked
past. I call this the "trapdoor spider" mode of hunting.

In this case, they would be really nasty in combat: accustomed to not
moving except when they need to, and then doing that very quickly and
powerfully.

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Re: FSE colour schemes site Next: RE: Movies)