Prev: RE: Movies Next: Re: FSE colour schemes site

[FT] I have more ships

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:39:42 EDT
Subject: [FT] I have more ships

eBay - a curse and a blessing...

Anyway,  I am now in possession of a motley collection of ships for the
Humans and Aliens in my campaign.

I now have the following:
(from largest to smallest, sort of;

Unopened Blisters:
2 x SB #3002 COM Battleship
SB #2003 CAM (?) S Type Battleship
SB #2002 CAM Battle Carrier
SB #2004 Gam Desslok Command Ship I (fiddly bits)
SB #2001 GAM Tri-Deck Carrier
SB #1004 EDFS BattleCruiser (Yikes, what's with all the fiddly bits?
And
this is 'one' ship?)
FT105 NAC Tico DD
FT202 ESU Lenov Scouts

loose in package:
a NAC style ship smaller then Ticos (shorter overall, shorter neck,
shorter body, smaller 'head',) one wing (left, right one missing I
assume) looks like Minerva in FB1 only significantly longer wing.

I /think/ (note: *very* open to suggestions) I will 'make them' to be:

2 x SB #3002 COM Battleship -  Human  or Mertun CA's or BC's
#2003 CAM (?) S Type Battleship - Possible Nekton CA or BC
#2002 CAM Battle Carrier - a hybrid CA/CV perhaps
#2004 Gam Desslok Command Ship I (fiddly bits) - a Nekton CL/CE/CA
#2001 GAM Tri-Deck Carrier - Human CVL
#1004 EDFS BattleCruiser (Yikes, what's with all the fiddly bits?  ANd
this is 'one' ship?) - a DD?
FT105 NAC Tico DD - DD's
FT202 ESU Lenov Scouts - Scouts

'Loose' Ship - a Corvette or Frigate or maybe an Auxillary (Sensors?)

As for the NAC/ESU mix - well, here on the frontier, you use what you
can
get.

And to think, after the beads ships I was going to try and get some NSL
ships....

Since I am not familiar with Starblazers (the general idea only) any
'history' would be nice, especially about all the fiddly bits and the
'helicopter blade' in the #1004 EDFS Battlecruiser blister.  Not that it
will be incorporated in the FT design but just for discussion and my
understanding of their designs...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: RE: Movies Next: Re: FSE colour schemes site