Prev: Re: Modelling Scales Next: RE: Modelling Scales

Re: [SG] Religious Wars Re: Modelling Scales

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:18:06 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG] Religious Wars Re: Modelling Scales

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> Well, during a rec... thread, I pointed out that I thought most APC's
were
> a lot smaller than folks think, and had several professional
passengers
> agree that they were plenty crowded. ;->=
>
> Also, I have it on good authority that AFV's look MUCH bigger bearing
down
> on you than viewed from 'on high'.
>
> HUGE YMMV here. Hope the referred-to web sites and archives can put
this
> one to rest for awhile.

One thing that has always struck me when visiting tank museums etc is
that most vehicles are considerably _smaller_ than I expected them to
be. Many early WW2 tanks are quite a bit shorter (and some narrower)
than my car.

Tony

Tony Francis
Senior Software Engineer

Prev: Re: Modelling Scales Next: RE: Modelling Scales