Prev: Re: Modelling Scales Next: Re: Modelling Scales

Re: Modelling Scales

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 09:28:52 EDT
Subject: Re: Modelling Scales

When I used 1/72nd (and even 1/87th Roco) stuff with Starguard games
('true' 25mm) infantry (Many brands including Reviresco) I always
justified it by reducing the crew to 1 or 2 and letting the "AI" do al
of
 the non-combat stuff (drive from X to Y via Z) - less crew (and
reclined
or prone) makes for a smaller silhouette.

My Nektons had a few Roco JS II/III for amphibious (but what else?!)
assaults.

Just a thought.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:02:03 +0000 "Donogh McCarthy"
<donoghmc@hotmail.com> writes:

>Thanks to everyone
>
>Some additional searching found me this site:
>http://home.att.net/~zoobner/gallery/25mmvs48.htm
>
>Donogh

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Modelling Scales Next: Re: Modelling Scales