Prev: Re: Draft Notes on the NEA Next: Re: Draft Notes on the NEA

Re: Draft Notes on the NEA

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:42:39 -0500
Subject: Re: Draft Notes on the NEA

Opposite whom...?

I know, The Rouge Trader and her Mary Kay Commandos!

The_ Beast

PS For those who actually admit to a 'golden age' for the Evil Empire,
Rouge Trader is tender term of great sentimentality. *sigh*

		    Glenn M Wilson

		    <triphibious@juno.com>	     To:
gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
		    Sent by:			     cc:

		    owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Be	     Subject:	  Re:
Draft Notes on the NEA
		    rkeley.EDU

		    07/24/2001 10:52 AM

		    Please respond to gzg-l

**LOL** Almost made me choke on my leftover round steak I was 'lunching'
on while on the computer...  That is a candidate for one of the best
snappy remarks on this list.
What an idea for a scenario...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:06:41 -0600 (MDT) Mike Stanczyk
<stanczyk@pcisys.net> writes:
>My first thought was:
>"Oh S***!  The National Endowment for the Arts has an army?  Talk
>about
>fight back against censorship!"
>
>*sigh*  Dyslexia, the confusion that keeps on gifting.
>
>Mike
>
>On Sat, 21 Jul 2001, Glenn M Wilson wrote:
>

>> NEA
>> New European Association
>> Parliamentary Aristocracy
>> FLAG: Gold eight point star with bottom star ray elongated on a
>field of
>> Royal Blue scattered with small gold stars.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: Draft Notes on the NEA Next: Re: Draft Notes on the NEA