Prev: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast) Next: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast)

Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast)

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 12:15:58 -0400
Subject: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast)

At 12:24 AM +1000 7/23/01, Derek Fulton wrote:

>and laying claim to them if need be :)
>
>"Yes professor Stevenson, that planet looks like just the right
>place for a forward base to support further exploration of the area"
>
>"I agree, I'll make my recommendations to Survey Command immediately."

For the organization that is supposed to be uniting nations and
arbitrating conflicts, empire building seems a fast track to mass
human conflict and a way of making things easier for the Kra'Vak and
Phalons to eliminate a competitor.

--
- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com  I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -

Prev: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast) Next: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast)