Prev: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast) Next: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast)

Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast)

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 00:24:51 +1000
Subject: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast)

At 07:46  21/07/01 -0400, Ryan wrote:
>>[Derek] Also, so what are the UNSC survey cruisers doing out on the
rim,
>>surveying gaseous anomalies? < look out trek reference :) >
>
>Surveying stars and systems as a whole perhaps?

and laying claim to them if need be :)

"Yes professor Stevenson, that planet looks like just the right place
for a
forward base to support further exploration of the area"

"I agree, I'll make my recommendations to Survey Command immediately."

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast) Next: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast)