Prev: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast) Next: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast)

Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast)

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 12:31:58 +1000
Subject: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast)

At 08:40  20/07/01 -0500, The_Beast wrote:

>At the risk of only fanning the flames on an issue I'd rather leave
vague,
>let me try two words: dual citizenship.

Yes but would holders of dual citizenship be allowed to be to captain or

crew vessels which might end up confronting 'their other nation' causing
possible conflict of interest?

>Been kinda nice seeing my name, repeatedly, in lights.

Remember thou art human :)

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast) Next: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast)