Prev: The Ontos! Next: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast)

Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast)

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 11:24:09 +1000
Subject: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast)

G'day

 >Along with this is UN forces engaging other major
 >national forces could have a profound affect upon
 >how the UN sustains itself.

Guess it all comes down to the different way each person sees the UNSC
of
the GZGverse ;)

Personally I see it as collecting funds in many ways, though a royalties

system would be a major one. While staffing would be primarily by "UNSC
citizens", mercs and smaller member nations who were working on
commission
(so to speak) with the odd "big nation" contingent on loan.

But that's my view so I'll leave it there and try not to stir up the
hornets nest again ;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

Prev: The Ontos! Next: Re: [FH] About the UN again (sorry Beast)