Prev: Re: DS2 AAR and questions Next: [SG] 100 Club idea

RE: [FT] SSD's

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:28:08 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT] SSD's

I was supprised to find that also. I have found several strange things
with
my site. I am beginning to wonder if my ISP restored my site from an old
backup.
I am working on correcting the problems (may take a few days). Sorry for
the
inconvenience.
Anyone interested in my version of the UNSC ship SSDs may contact me
directly at the address below.

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com