Prev: RE: ISO UN ship SSDs Next: re: [OT] Announcement

Re: DS2 AAR and questions

From: MEFaircloth@a...
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 08:08:44 EDT
Subject: Re: DS2 AAR and questions

In a message dated 7/16/2001 2:01:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU writes:

<< High tech isn't quite worth what you pay
 for it, >>
One thing I did during my "World War- In the Balance Campaign is
slightly
modify the firecons as follows.

Basic- one weapon, one target (as written)
Enhanced- All Weapons may fire at the same target.
Superior- All Weapons may engage different targets.

A high tech vehicle with multiple weapons systems and  superior Firecon
can
quickly chew through lots of cheap stuff.

Prev: RE: ISO UN ship SSDs Next: re: [OT] Announcement