Prev: Movies to watch while the family is away... Next: Re: movies

Serendipity (sp?), TV, Gundam and minis was Re: Photos (was:Re: New IF ships)

From: Chan Faunce <chanfaunce@t...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 09:35:47 -0700
Subject: Serendipity (sp?), TV, Gundam and minis was Re: Photos (was:Re: New IF ships)

On Monday July 23rd, Cartoon Network will start showing Mobile Suit
Gundam.
Serendipity comes in because in order:

see MSG toys in store
go to local games story and notice MSG guidebook
later that day see ad on CN for MSG
still later that day, see e-mail and pics of minis (this jogs memory of
picture in guidebook)

--
Channing C. Faunce

chanfaunce@NOSPAMHEREtoast.net
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/index.html

NEW projects
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/tidak.jpg
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/vadok1.jpg

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
     that hands acquire shakes,
     that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

Prev: Movies to watch while the family is away... Next: Re: movies