Prev: Un-narrowed Re: Movies Next: Re: Un-narrowed Re: Movies

Re: Serendipity (sp?), TV, Gundam and minis was Re: Photos (was:Re: New IF ships)

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 08:54:36 -0500
Subject: Re: Serendipity (sp?), TV, Gundam and minis was Re: Photos (was:Re: New IF ships)

***
see MSG toys in store
go to local games story and notice MSG guidebook
later that day see ad on CN for MSG
still later that day, see e-mail and pics of minis (this jogs memory of
picture in guidebook)
***

Whoa, Chan, you better watch that sodium intake... ;->=

However, that reminds me to ask:
***
> http://mechadomain.gundam.com/gundam/msgundam/musai.htm
>
> Gundam has a lot of nice spaceship designs - I'd very much like to
> see a not-White Base model.
***

Michael, is there a page at this site with the White Base? I'm having
difficulty finding it if there is.

Thanks!

Prev: Un-narrowed Re: Movies Next: Re: Un-narrowed Re: Movies