Prev: Re: [FT] Ship movement and fast play Re: [FT] Fighter Balance Next: Re: [FT] Ship movement and fast play Re: [FT] Fighter Balance

Re: [FT] Ship movement and fast play Re: [FT] Fighter Balance

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:52:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Ship movement and fast play Re: [FT] Fighter Balance

***
In Cinematic, a thrust-4 ship can dodge SMs quite well at speeds above
12mu/turn... that's only half the speed of a standard fighter. Do you
consider this to be an extremely high speed?
***

No, I do not. Maybe twice that would be what I'd so term. Half again for
merely high speed.

Of course, a thrust-4 ship is not the slowest, and that would be dodging
how many salvos?

So, you're telling me 12 or so is on the high end for the playtesting?