Prev: Re: Computer problems Next: Re: [FT] Ship movement and fast play Re: [FT] Fighter Balance

Re: Computer problems

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 15:12:14 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Computer problems

On 12-Jul-01 at 14:17, Donald Hosford (Hosford.Donald@acd.net) wrote:
> He forgot the important one:
>     Pat the system case gently and tell it "good boy".
>     That should fix it.
>     Computers need to hear this once in a while...8-D

Hey, at least it's not a linear accelerator.  The
Professors used to joke that when the linac at FSU had
problems they needed to sacrifice a grad student...

Fortunately I was just a grunt writing the data
acquisition software, not a Physics grad student.

Prev: Re: Computer problems Next: Re: [FT] Ship movement and fast play Re: [FT] Fighter Balance