Prev: [FT] HH update question I Forgot (ooops) Next: Re: Long Overdue Kudos for ship design

Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:52:33 -0400
Subject: Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@yahoo.com>

>      A very workable and simple system was used
> in a campaign game last year.

This sounds good, but it's on a purely strategic level. I wanted a
workable
system for tactical combat. Either hull or the electronics version could
provide both the strategic level stealth you're talking about (I include
similar effects in my Simple Simon Sensor rules) and the tactical
stealth
usable in FT scale combat.

Prev: [FT] HH update question I Forgot (ooops) Next: Re: Long Overdue Kudos for ship design