Prev: RE: figure poses and MICVs Next: Re: Ontos

RE: figure poses and MICVs

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:29:49 -0400
Subject: RE: figure poses and MICVs

At 1:32 PM -0400 7/10/01, Bell, Brian K (Contractor) wrote:
>I would imagine that an EMP Pulse is also a big red flag for artillery
>saying "Shoot Us! We're comming through here!"
>
>I expect the nastiest stuff will be non-electronic barriers.
>Monowire (if it exists in the GZG universe).
>Sticky Goo Puddles
>Explosives that react with the material on the sole of a boot or
uniform
>material.
>Pits with diamond crystal spikes.
>Designer crystal caltrops that break into smaller caltrops if
shattered.
>Tumble Weeds made of fiber that resonates when in proximity to radio
>frequencies (then you look for a set distortion pattern).
>A field of superglue impregnated streamers.
>And dozens of things that are so nasty I didn't think of them.

These are all nice but like anything if you deploy it you may have to
pick it up. How do you pick up a field of super glue streamers? A big
drum of Superglue solvent and a sprayer will neutralize them. I
wonder if DS2 would do it. It breaks down some rubber seals pretty
nice.

Pits can be filled in during a breach. Sticky goo would be good for
Civil and low intensity, but not likely high intensity.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	  The gunshow loophole isn't		 - NRA -
-	     keep federal laws out of private lives	       -

Prev: RE: figure poses and MICVs Next: Re: Ontos