Prev: (SG2) check those numbers Next: Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR

Re: New FAQ, was...

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 10:35:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: New FAQ, was...

You know, this all started out by my suggesting
that a better FAQ would take the pressure off Jon
to bring out FBIII or FTIII. My thinking, silly
me, was that this sort of project would be a
relatively low workload long term project for GZG
that wouldn't interrupt the important work they
were doing because it would only require periodic
attention (more initially, but less and less as
time went on and the obvious questions had already
been asked).

I'm not going to take on this job, but I will
put together *my* questions. First I need to
go reread my books to make sure I'm asking the
right questions and then I'll post. I'll keep
them consise and limit my post to the questions
I'd like answered the most.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Prev: (SG2) check those numbers Next: Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR