Prev: Re: New New Israelis Next: Re: FT-Number crunching required (HELP)

Re: FT-Number crunching required (HELP)

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 22:42:36 +1000
Subject: Re: FT-Number crunching required (HELP)

At 09:27  8/07/01 +1000, you wrote:

>Variation I'm currently (solo)playtesting is:
>
>Speed 18, Endurance 3, Damage 2D6, Homing radius 6"/3", secondary move
>6"/3". Homes on closest. The variant with a 6" secondary move in Vector
had
>a 100% on-target rate at normal (25-40") ranges :-(. This against a
random
>evasive pattern, impossible to predict. OK, I didn't have any Thrust-8
or
>highers,
>those would have evaded sometimes. I think this is Derek's original
version.

Actually my original version was 9" secondary move and you could pick
your
target. I had never thought that halving the secondary move for vector
was
required because this isn't done for fighters. So I followed that
convention.

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

Prev: Re: New New Israelis Next: Re: FT-Number crunching required (HELP)