Prev: Suggested figure posings (for Jon Tuffley) Next: FT-Nukes in space

Re: Photos (was:Re: New IF ships)

From: "Paul Owen" <paul@g...>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 21:42:11 +0100
Subject: Re: Photos (was:Re: New IF ships)

I have just uploaded these to a temp directory on the server till I
get them added to the catalogue, but as you seem keen to view
them they are at

www.gtns.net/gzg/images/temp

names are pretty descriptive, don't know what they look like yet as
I have'nt had a look myself yet.....

Now thats service ;-)

Paul

> >I'll try to get some photos of them taken this weekend, and put up
> >somewhere ASAP.
> >

> On this subject, I'll send the photos off to Paul Owen as soon as
they're
> done so that he can put them on the catalogue site - but as he
probably
> won't be able to get this done till Monday at the earliest, would
anyone
> else like to post them earlier so that everyone can see them over the
> weekend? Replies OFF-LIST please if you have a suitable site and would
be
> prepared to do this for the rest of the list - just in case I get
deluged
> with offers, if you don't get a reply then it probably means I've
already
> found someone!
>
> Jon (GZG)

GT Network Solutions

Prev: Suggested figure posings (for Jon Tuffley) Next: FT-Nukes in space