Prev: Re: New IF ships Next: Re: David's vehicle design

David's vehicle design

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 15:15:09 -0400
Subject: David's vehicle design

Ryan's comments were based on DS2 vehicle
design. I believe your design is SG2 legal,
though I could be mistaken. There is no
difference (save terrain effects) for mobility
types in SG2. In DS2, vehicles move differing
distances based on the mobility type (as well as
having different terrain effects by mob type).

And as for the "too many weapons" comment,
that is a legal comment from DS2 but that
particular rule is a blatant crock (IMO). Try
building a jeep with a quad .50 mount. This can
be done in real life, but is waaaay illegal under
DS2 rules. 4 APSWs on a size one vehicle? Not
possible, apparently. So this rule is frequently
ignored.

Is this a vehicle you plan to produce in 25mm?
:)

Tomb.

Prev: Re: New IF ships Next: Re: David's vehicle design