Prev: [GZG] Commerce Re: New IF ships Next: Re: [GZG] Commerce Re: New IF ships

Photos (was:Re: New IF ships)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 20:31:58 +0100
Subject: Photos (was:Re: New IF ships)

>I'll try to get some photos of them taken this weekend, and put up
>somewhere ASAP.

On this subject, I'll send the photos off to Paul Owen as soon as
they're
done so that he can put them on the catalogue site - but as he probably
won't be able to get this done till Monday at the earliest, would anyone
else like to post them earlier so that everyone can see them over the
weekend? Replies OFF-LIST please if you have a suitable site and would
be
prepared to do this for the rest of the list - just in case I get
deluged
with offers, if you don't get a reply then it probably means I've
already
found someone!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: [GZG] Commerce Re: New IF ships Next: Re: [GZG] Commerce Re: New IF ships