Prev: Re: New IF ships Next: [SG or DS?] Re: check those numbers...

Re: check those numbers...

From: "David L. Dunn - DLD Productions" <dldproductions@z...>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 12:02:16 -0700
Subject: Re: check those numbers...

Hi all.
Need some help here.  Dunno if I'm doin' it right, but I'm designing a
vehicle,
and want to put some stats to it.  This is before I finish designing the
model,
so I know what to put on it, and what not to.  Here goes:
Class 2
10 Cap
Ar Val=2
GAC/2 turreted=6
HEL/1=2
GMS/L=2
	    10 Cap used.
The rule book doesn't state anything about point capacities for wheeled,
tracked
feathered, so how does one justify designing a vehicle that is wheeled,
verses
one
that is Grav?
Does it just happen?   I know all vehicles have a basic move of 12" but
how
does, or would, or should one pay for a Grav type vehicle verses a
wheeled type
vehicle, in the designing stage?
Tanks.... for the help! ;-)
--
David L. Dunn
DLD Productions

http://zippnet.net/~dldproductions/

Prev: Re: New IF ships Next: [SG or DS?] Re: check those numbers...