Prev: Re: FCT was: New New Israelis Next: RE: DS & SG at Gen Con

Re: New New Israelis

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 16:14:25 +0100
Subject: Re: New New Israelis

Sorry, Alan, but I've been intending to do "official" NI ships for ages
now, I've got the concept/design style for them worked out and that's
what
they'll be - I've actually just started work on the first of them; the
Brigade minis are actually SemFed (Semitic Federation of Space-Faring
Worlds, a pun on SFSFW - Society of Fantasy and Science-Fiction
Wargamers,
for whose members they are an exclusive line), they've never been
supposed
to be the "canon" GZG-verse New Israelis. The eventual intention is to
cover most, if not all of the canon powers (at least all the ones that
could be envisaged as having their own shipbuilding capacity) with our
own
ranges, and the NI are an important part of that.
I also want the NI to have the same homogenous design style as the other
fleets, whereas the Brigade ships are a wide mix of varying styles.
Of course, none of this prevents you from using your fleet as NI if you
want to, or as anything else for that matter!

Prev: Re: FCT was: New New Israelis Next: RE: DS & SG at Gen Con