Prev: RE: DS & SG at Gen Con Next: Re: DS & SG at Gen Con

Re: New IF ships

From: Randall L Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 10:38:16 -0400
Subject: Re: New IF ships

Um...

While I agree with you completely on what was volunteered for, might I
point out that it wasn't mean that was volunteered, or volunteering
(Thank
you, I have enough military friends to know better than to volunteer),
rather David Griffon...

And my comment was, you really didn't know what you were getting us into
by volunteering him for that.