Prev: Thanks, Noam! Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR (Long) Next: RE: DS & SG at Gen Con

DS & SG at Gen Con

From: bbrush@u...
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 09:07:30 -0500
Subject: DS & SG at Gen Con

Anyone running a DSII or a SGII game at Gen Con?  I've been perusing the
events they're selling tickets for at the WotC store, but I haven't run
across anything except for the annual Full Thrust tournament (which BTW
we're "encouraging" Hobie to play in).	Being a tread-head I'd prefer
DSII,
but I'm more than willing to get squad after squad massacred in bloody
fashion in SGII.

Thanks for any info.

Bill

Prev: Thanks, Noam! Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR (Long) Next: RE: DS & SG at Gen Con