Prev: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Bail Out Next: Re: SG2 leaders, bail outs, and GZG rules clarifications {LONG}

Re: SG2 leaders, bail outs, and GZG rules clarifications {LONG}

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 05:05:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: SG2 leaders, bail outs, and GZG rules clarifications {LONG}

--- Thomas Barclay <kaladorn@fox.nstn.ca> wrote:
> GZG rules clarifications compendia:
>
> Bad plan. Two reasons.
>
> First, the strength of the game system is that
> people can play it the way they want. This is not
> the "drones only" game that GW releases. Feel
> free to sit down with your group...

I'm not going to belabor the point. But I just
want to point out that the reason why there are
contentious issues is that the rules have some
pretty big gaps here and there (MT missiles)
and have the fighter rules spread out over
at least 3 books. I do not consider Full Thrust's
strengths to include fragmented and incomplete
rules. One can envision rules clarifications on
a judicious basis without the extremes you point
to.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Bail Out Next: Re: SG2 leaders, bail outs, and GZG rules clarifications {LONG}