Prev: High powered lasers Next: Re: Old NI vs Raider game

Re: Old NI vs Raider game

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 22:56:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Old NI vs Raider game

--- "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@jhuapl.edu> wrote:
> Laserlight/Beast,

> I do recall one of the verry light carriers (2 bays)
> not peeling off hard
> enough and getting reamed by salvo missiles. Have to
> look through for more
> details.

Noam,
     The raider game was one that I was involved in.
The NI force was three 'heavy' CH with 2 offset type
3 beams and 2 'escort' CH with 1 offset type 3 beam,
VS 1 DN, 1 BC, 2 DDH, and 1 CC (as best I remember,
as I lost the hard drive and EVERYTHING on it about
a month ago, I am still depressed about that.).
I only mention this to save you the trouble of seeking

the 'raider' game as that game had no CVs in it.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: High powered lasers Next: Re: Old NI vs Raider game