Prev: Re: [FT] New FAC? Was "New IF ships" Next: Re: [FT] New FAC? Was "New IF ships"

Re: New IF ships

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 18:07:39 EDT
Subject: Re: New IF ships

On Thu, 05 Jul 2001 23:54:09 +0200 Oerjan Ohlson
<oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> writes:
>First off: What's a "FAC"?
>
>David Griffin wrote:
>
>>It seems to me that something like this could be
>>done by GZG a little at a time. We could come up
>>with a mark you could put on a message, like
>>[RI] for Request Interpretation. Someone could
>>compile them for Jon,
>
>You have just volunteered for the job. Good luck :-)

Cold, but that kind of therapy has been known to work - in more ways
then
one! <grin>

>Regards,
>
>Oerjan
>oerjan.ohlson@telia.com
>
>"Life is like a sewer.
>  What you get out of it, depends on what you put into it."
>-Hen3ry

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: [FT] New FAC? Was "New IF ships" Next: Re: [FT] New FAC? Was "New IF ships"