Prev: Re: OUDF CVL (was: New IF ships) Next: Annoying Attachments?

RE: [FT] New IF ships

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 09:06:54 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT] New IF ships

On Wednesday, July 04, 2001 2:43 AM, Chris DeBoe
[SMTP:LASERLIGHT@QUIXNET.NET] wrote:
>   I don't have any designs for a CVA because I personally don't much
use
> fighters, but the IF certainly would--big and fast, not quite
eggshells,
> stuffed with fighters and missiles, with a distinct aversion to
getting
> within beam range.  (Hey, the carrier can always FTL out--the pilots
are
> expendable, er, that is, glorious Islamic martyrs headed for Paradise,
of
> course.  We'll need "kamikaze" rules here).

Just use the KV fighter rules for kamikaze's.  If they fail morale, they
roll double die, but instead of running out of all endurance, they're
all
dead, due to suicide ramming, flying up the drive shaft, etc.
Probably an extra +1 point per fighter (to pay for the "glory device"
installed).

'Neath Southern Skies - http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[sstrike] Raider Fleet of War Leader Kel'em'all
[FITS-DP] World Cup Team: Australia II

Prev: Re: OUDF CVL (was: New IF ships) Next: Annoying Attachments?