Prev: Re: OCSW was RE: [FT] Military Overcharging Next: [FT] Idea: Fighter MRSM

[GZG-ECC] GZG-ECC V Website Open

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 13:23:31 -0400
Subject: [GZG-ECC] GZG-ECC V Website Open

Hi everybody!

This is to announce that the website for Ground Zero Games, East Coast
Convention V is now open.

Head on off to:

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc/gzgecc5/

to take a look at our small advertising poster.  If people could print
them out, and spread the word about us, that would be great.  (If
anybody's is heading off to Origins or GenCon and could bring a stack
of posters along, let me know.)

We'll be adding schedules and con information as we move along later
into the summer months.  Or, you can join the GZG-ECC mailing list --
instructions are located at:

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc

This page also contains general information about who we are, what's
so special about Lancaster, and other fun things!

So, make your plans now, and come on down to Lancaster!  We're five
years old and we're going to have FUN.

Thanks everybody!
JGH

--
*** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ***
"If a man wants to be of the greatest possible value to his fellow

Prev: Re: OCSW was RE: [FT] Military Overcharging Next: [FT] Idea: Fighter MRSM