Prev: RE: [OT]Look alike figures and copyright Next: RE: Questions re Fighters

RE: [OT]Look alike figures and copyright

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 12:40:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [OT]Look alike figures and copyright

The very fact that they might be worried about
that probably means I'm interested in the miniatures!
As you all know from my post, I have a LOT of
miniatures related to the Federation from a lot
of sources.

And they don't. However, I'm a software engineer
who works for Lockheed Martin in Marietta, Georgia
not any kind of lawyer. My grandfather on my father's
side was a lawyer as is my cousin, but not me ;-)

You can look at my web site too:

http://home.earthlink.net/~dwgriffin

But come on, besides all that, how are people
meant to buy stuff like this without some idea
of what the miniature looks like? Now if there
was a picture of someone else's copies I could
look at that would be ok (you know, word of mouth)
but I have to see them first.

--- Rick Rutherford <Rick@esr.com> wrote:
> Yes, but how do they know that you're not one of
> Paramount's lawyers? :)
>
> -- Rick

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Prev: RE: [OT]Look alike figures and copyright Next: RE: Questions re Fighters