Prev: Re: [OT]Look alike figures and copyright Next: Re: [OT]Look alike figures and copyright

Re: [OT]Look alike figures and copyright

From: "Donogh McCarthy" <donoghmc@h...>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 15:51:15 -0000
Subject: Re: [OT]Look alike figures and copyright

>What imperial ships? When I look at their site they
>seem to make only figures. I don't see any starships
>listed at all.

yes, their cataloguing system has certain anomalies:
Look in the 6mm:
The last category before Accessories is Science Fiction:
About a third of way down, you'll see Spaceships,
and about half way down you'll see New Spaceships

Donogh

Prev: Re: [OT]Look alike figures and copyright Next: Re: [OT]Look alike figures and copyright