Prev: [OT]Look alike figures and copyright Next: Re: [OT]Look alike figures and copyright

Re: [OT]Look alike figures and copyright

From: "Donogh McCarthy" <donoghmc@h...>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 15:36:46 -0000
Subject: Re: [OT]Look alike figures and copyright

>Is the law sufficient to allow artistic licence for sculptors to make
>look alike figures?

The Imperial ships from Irregular miniatures look suspiciously like Star

Trek Federation ships.

>It's just that I do not want to display fully painted miniatures of
>the look alike type if it is just going to attract unwanted >attention.

on second thoughts, maybe that's why they don't show images of their
miniatures on their websites!

*feverishly attempting to close can of worms*

Donogh

Prev: [OT]Look alike figures and copyright Next: Re: [OT]Look alike figures and copyright