Prev: Re: Why superships cost more per mass Next: Re: [FT] Military Overcharging

Re: [sg] More on the Gurkhas

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 08:50:46 +0100
Subject: Re: [sg] More on the Gurkhas

----- Original Message -----
From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@cistron.nl>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2001 8:34 AM

I thought that due to defence cutbacks, several regiments had been
amalgamated and one of these was the gurkhas (could be wrong though).
Could
you see any government getting rid of a group of soilders that cost less
in
pay than any other regiment they have? (just being cynical here).

BIF

"Yorkshire born, yorkshire bred,
strong in arms, thick in head"

Prev: Re: Why superships cost more per mass Next: Re: [FT] Military Overcharging